An ancient evil awakens....

For finding common ground on things that are not based around the BIONICLE line.

An ancient evil awakens....

22 Sep 2014, 09:47 #1

Well since Bionicle is making a return. I thinks it's time I made my return to MoD as well.

Hello boys! I'm back!

For those of you who don't know me, I am Rimara Nui, more commonly known as Ria or "oi you!". Been a member for a long time but I went dark a long time ago. But I'm back.

I won't be a regular poster but I'll contribute every now and then and I'm going to try and resurrect some literary and art based projects of mine.
"Child of my enemy why have you come? There can be no forgiveness. A father's sins pass to his son." - Gravemind, Halo 3

"There is no such thing as an obscene amount of firepower." Sergeant Chronus

"Fenris breeds heroes like a bar breeds drunks - loud, proud and spoiling for a fight." - Grandmaster Belial of the Dark Angels

"It takes a great amount of self control to be this dangerous." - Unknown Space Wolf

22 Sep 2014, 23:52 #2

Welcome back! :D I'm sure we'll get plenty of returning MoD members closer to 2015!

28 Sep 2014, 22:43 #3

Oi, you! What are you doing back here?
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.

31 Oct 2014, 12:28 #4

Hi :D

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''