Big LEGO Games Sale On Playstation

Discuss news posted on Mask Of Destiny's front page.

Big LEGO Games Sale On Playstation

08 Nov 2017, 04:26 #1

News link.

I think this is the best price Ive seen on LEGO Worlds yet. Im debating grabbing it now or waiting to see if the Switch edition goes on sale. I imagine the PS4 version would look beautiful, though I like the portability of the other console.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

13 Nov 2017, 02:42 #2

I suggest getting the Switch version when it goes on sale. So you can build portably.

14 Nov 2017, 02:55 #3

Yeah, thats the big advantage, though to my surprise a few reviews suggest playing in TV mode, when I would have thought portable mode's touch screen would afford easier building. I guess the scale of the bricks dont translate well to the 6 inch screen.

That, and I have Minecraft on the Switch already, I'd probably just wind up playing that XP. I know I say this every time, but LEGO Worlds looked gorgeous on my PC even with a bad frame rate. I hope it runs comparably well when docked on the switch versus the PC and PS4. I know the switch WOULD look less glorious, but would it still BE glorious?
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!