0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
1(50%)
1(50%)

BIONICLE has had a lot of songs written for it over the years, and despite my tastes branching off in many a different direction I still enjoy all of these songs. Still, I have to pick one, so my vote goes with Bye Bye Babylon, and Gravity Hurts is a close second.

Also, funny story: in 2008 (as a 7-8 year old), I went around the BIONICLE website a lot. I always noticed the music, and, disillusioned youth that I was, assumed that BIONICLE was popular, and that its music was dark and edgy like all popular music was. So, I tried out Gravity Hurts at least twice, and, while I liked the beginning quite a lot (This video, which I watched the heck out of at the time, used it as the background music), I still thought it was dark and edgy. Couldn't even get in to the beginning of the Closer to the Truth video.

Forgive me, please. I'm home-schooled.

So, years later, I looked back, and thought "Why [insert real name], I wonder if it was that bad after all?" Couldn't even recall by this point that Gravity Hurts was the background for the narrated BIONICLE History, even though I remembered what that latter video sounded like completely. And, as soon as I listened to the song again, I loved it. Bye Bye Babylon and Gravity Hurts are now in my top 10-15 songs, and for someone who listens to enormous amounts of different and various kinds of music, that's sayin' something.

What're the chances?

Anyhow, everyone's thoughts? What was your favorite song?

And I swear if you vote the Piraka rap then ...

"I'll give [you] a great, big, hug" - Vezon
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

30 Dec 2016, 20:08 #2

Hard decision, but I'm up for Closer to The Truth. Forgot that Face Me even existed, going to have to look that up again and get me some ice.

Crashed and Caught in a Dream get the runner-up slots.