Vote on your favorite BIONICLE topics.

Chima vs Ninjago?

Apr 30 2013, 10:47 AM #1

Total votes: 8
2(25%)
5(63%)
0(0%)
1(13%)

It seems within the recent years after Bionicle has ended. There has been lots of hype behind Ninjago and Chima.
In your opinion, which theme do you like most?
---------

As for myself, I kind of like Chima a lot more than Ninjago. Just because it reminds me of the Thunder Cats cartoon series that was featured in the 80's.
I specifically like the crow faction with their awesome Purple/Black color scheme.

Ninjago, is alright. I only liked the dragons.
Now if it was Viking or Roman related, count me in! Also, I would think the dragon sets would fit well in a viking theme, than a Ninja theme in my opinion.

What about you guys?

May 1 2013, 10:04 PM #3

The whole animal thing kind of deters me, its like a zoo battle. While some of the sets are interesting, I just cant get into a theme like Chima. Im not fond of Ninjago either but between the two Id have to go for the ninjas, that flying boat has some style.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

May 2 2013, 08:56 PM #4

Hey you guys. Reason why I kind of asked this is because in Europe in general, they are really embedding Chima into kids minds. I know this because I have been to LEGO land Billund and have participated in several Chi Events in Czech Republic.

Is hero factory still being heavily promoted or one of those movie themes? Because last time I remembered before I left to Europe, Hero Factory brain attack was the biggest thing going on in January.

Dec 31 2016, 12:22 AM #5

While I liked Chima's premise and even the cool MMO thingy when it first came out, Ninjago gave us at least 2-3 solid seasons of TV and better sets - a win in my book.