FanDEWmonium!

Vote on topics not related to BIONICLE here.

FanDEWmonium!

Feb 4 2011, 09:30 PM #1

Diet SuperNova or Diet Voltage?

Total votes: 3
3(100%)
0(0%)

Hello from your local DEW Labs member! My name on here, as you can see, is Kirby, but my DEW Labs name is Blastcage. Anyways, now that I've given you guys some background info, I have some news. PepsiCo is having the people vote on their favorite Dew flavor...AGAIN. But this time is different. These are Diet Dews...and there's only 2 choices, both of these choices being old rivals from the 2008 DEWmocracy campaign. Voltage was the winner, SuperNova was the 2nd placer, & these guys are back in diet form to fight for superiority once again. These are the 2 finalists of FanDEWmonium. 8 were voted upon from the preliminaries, & these 2 made it to the top. The finalist voting started on February 1st & ends on April 4th, & the flavors will be released in stores on March 6th. It is up to us, the people, to vote one of these 2 into a permanent spot in the Diet Dew flavor lineup. While I do want you guys to vote for your favorite, at the same time I do ask that you guys vote for Diet SuperNova. SuperNova has been off shelves since 2008, & we already have Voltage...but if you are for Diet Voltage, go ahead...if you're for Diet SuperNova, more power to you. As you probably already figured out, I am supporting SuperNova & will be promoting it...I would like you guys to also help promote SuperNova and/or the FanDEWmonium campaign itself. Get the word out so people can vote. I would like to have MOD become an official Diet SuperNova supporter if possible...or at least a FandEWmonium promoter. Either way, please go cast your votes at www.dietdewchallenge.com & on facebook or xBox Live or whatever other method you can. The results of this poll won't affect the outcome of this campaign, but I thought I'd include it so I can see what you guys are voting for. Now that you've read this...go forth & vote!
#ThreatToSurvival

Feb 5 2011, 01:48 AM #2

I don't drink soda so I really don't have a vote. But because you like it I hope SuperNova wins. :)
Legend of the Brickonicle infinite build winner!

Click to see my self MOC, Toa Yurikk v4

Feb 5 2011, 02:25 AM #3

Even though I run the site, Im not the site owner, so I cant really go into adopting a soda brand or flavor, but since I dont drink diet soda, I could power up your vote, Kirby. If I have to register for an account, I wont do it, but if theres a page I can check off a box for supernova Ill have you covered there.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

Feb 5 2011, 03:53 AM #4

Thanks guys. If Diet SuperNova wins, the chances of regular SuperNova coming back as a permanent flavor will skyrocket. The more people I get on board, the better.
#ThreatToSurvival

Feb 8 2011, 03:31 AM #5

I saw a canin the trash today for some kind of "Smooth white" mountain dew, I cant remember the name of it, but what is that?
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

Feb 8 2011, 09:08 PM #6

Adrninistrator @ Feb 8 2011, 03:31 AM wrote:I saw a canin the trash today for some kind of "Smooth white"  mountain dew, I cant remember the name of it, but what is that?
That would be White Out. It was the winner of DEWmocracy: Collective Intelligence last year. The three candidates were Mtn Dew Distortion, Mtn Dew Typhoon, & Mtn Dew White Out. Distortion was a lime flavor, Typhoon was a pineapple-strawberry flavor, & white Out was/is a smooth citrus(lemongrass & yuzu). The end results were Distortion: 16%, Typhoon: 40%, & White Out:44%. Distortion & Typhoon were discontinued due to losing...which sucks because even though I liked all 3, White Out was my least favorite...and Typhoon was my favorite. However, the brand manager did say Typhoon might/could make a comeback some point in the future...hmm...
#ThreatToSurvival

Mar 3 2011, 09:01 PM #7

Just so everyone knows, there is a Team Supernova facebook page that me & 2 other people run. So please "like" it...and also, don't forget to recruit more people to vote for Diet SuperNova!
#ThreatToSurvival

Mar 14 2011, 08:10 PM #8

On a slightly unrelated note, Mountain Dew Throwback is now permanent.
#ThreatToSurvival

Mar 29 2011, 08:17 PM #9

One week left until the winner is announced! Until then...KEEP VOTING FOR DIET SUPERNOVA!!!
#ThreatToSurvival

Apr 5 2011, 04:07 PM #10

The winner is...Diet Mtn Dew Supernova! =D
#ThreatToSurvival

Apr 5 2011, 04:17 PM #11

Yay! I'm happy for you. =D
Legend of the Brickonicle infinite build winner!

Click to see my self MOC, Toa Yurikk v4