For Bionicle in Minecraft

Vote on your favorite BIONICLE topics.

For Bionicle in Minecraft

Jul 8 2013, 06:21 PM #1

What type of weapon should be given to Kray?

Total votes: 6
3(50%)
3(50%)
0(0%)

So I need help creating a weapon for Kray. Since it must exist in vanilla Minecraft or in a mod, I did some research on the main weapons of Toas of Stone and selected the three above...Actually these were teh only three I could find, probably since I looked only on Custom Bionicle Wiki.

Anyways, the topic will remain open until the a date that is a few days before for the comics that the weapon appears in. However the date is unknown so...yeah...

Edit:
Wait. I forgot to mention that the "weapon" featured in the The Hunt is not his actual weapon so yeah.
I am Arctic, Matoran of Ice.

"If you do as much as waste my time again, then I will crack your head against your own tombstone!"

"...Those Axonians don't sound very nice."
Axon and Jaller - The Chronicles of Jaller

Arctic's Comics

Jul 9 2013, 03:34 AM #2

Drills, because they are awesome ^_^

Terraria has them, which is like a 2D Minecraft mixed with Castlevania.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

Aug 17 2013, 10:52 PM #3

I was making the finale of the hunt and came up with a compromise of the three types of weapons. The poll is now over and yeah.

"If you do as much as waste my time again, then I will crack your head against your own tombstone!"

Arctic's Comics

Aug 18 2013, 04:41 PM #4

Make a semi-auto silenced combat rifle with a scimatar bayonet attached if your character is like a Kopaka type.

Aug 22 2013, 03:26 PM #5

Matoro @ Aug 18 2013, 08:41 AM wrote: Make a semi-auto silenced combat rifle with a scimatar bayonet attached if your character is like a Kopaka type.
That sounds like a really good weapon, but have you actually seen the main character? He isn't Kopaka-y.

Arctic's Comics