Hero Factory Break out sets or .....

This is the place to talk about BIONICLE sets.

Hero Factory Break out sets or .....

May 23 2013, 02:43 PM #1

Hey!!

Can someone help ?? yesterday at my country and in one store l just found some new HF break out sets available and some old ones and l'm planing to buy one of those sets but l don't known which one is best ?? the sets l like were Toxic Reapa,Voltix,Stringer(Break out) and Furno XL(Brain attack) eh those sets look very amazing and can some give me an advice please !!
No mater at were the trouble cud be the Toa will always be there.

May 24 2013, 03:29 AM #2

In my opinion, they are both the same style. You could always go for the cheaper alternative. If non of them are on sale, just go for the latest one.

May 24 2013, 12:32 PM #3

Au man!! today it's 30 % off on all HF break out sets and brain attack sets at one store at my country wait a minute you can combinate stringer and voltix yes ?? but thank's for the advice

Jun 2 2013, 06:37 AM #4

I don't think this kind of thing really required a topic.

Don't buy HF at all. Bionicle sets are still readily available at a great price and I can highly recommend an Ebay user or two to you (the one I have in mind included a transparent original Toa Lewa mask with my order because I got multiple items). HF is silly and shallow.
Searching for AOTY 2014.

Jun 2 2013, 06:53 PM #6

@Ninja

Well let's hope l'm lucky

@toaofcheese

Well l do like Bionicle alot l had so much great memories but also some of the HF sets got my attention of the parts well toxic reapa has very useful shadow matoran legs that cud very useful for one of my Rahi MOC and Furno XL has a cool cape mode that cud be usefull for my Makuta Zanharn update MOC and great disingned weapon's they remind of Glatorian Acar's(one of my favorite set) but the Villains of Brain attack look to weird in my opinnion of course but the Heroe's look okay to me ofcourse just that Eh l hate to say it but the first HF heroe's looked lame no offense ofcourse they looked like matoran the first villains looked much better just l don't like seeing Von Nebula with Hydraxon's mask it look's weirder and also l known that HF has a stupid story l mean realy Heroes are born from matoran they are nor built in a factory and take example from the story from the Inika on the wiki was writen that six matoran traveled to Voya Nui and when they arrived they were struck with lightning from the red star and they were transformed into toa Inika to save Voya nui from the evil Piraka and to find the mask of life and l known that the story about the Bionicle has gotted more better then better then ever l liked the part about the Inika and the Toa Nuva just that some HF sets look interesting and l will use your advice in finding some sets available on Ebay and l'm also planning not just buy one great HF set from a store but also l'm planning to get maiby one Bionicle set online let's hope l'm lucky

Jun 3 2013, 01:27 AM #7

Ninja @ Jun 2 2013, 06:30 PM wrote: @toaofcheese: No hard feelings but it started to look as if you were looking for excuses to point out how much you don't like HF.

@Takanuva145: Buy Toxic Reapa. If you're lucky you will get the redesigned version of Shadow Matoran Feet included in the later batches of this set.
That would be a great point if I didn't have valid points myself.
Also topic = open to discussion from any and all members of all opinions.
Also topic = topic; try to stay on it
Searching for AOTY 2014.

Jun 3 2013, 10:29 AM #8

Yeah and also forgot to mention that Brain Attack Rocka has a very useful sheld for one of my Toa MOC that l'm still trying to build