How many people still play BH ??

Discuss BIONICLE multimedia, from movies and games to music and comics.

How many people still play BH ??

19 Jul 2013, 18:05 #1

Hello everyone!!

Hey l got curios are there any remaining people that still play this old classical Bionicle game ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJM6yWjaDFw (The video is NOT my created l just posted the link of this vid)

And l wont to known is becoz am l the only one that play this game ??

P.S This game in my option is very fun, there are pretty neat levels , great Boss themes,.. and l just don't known how you guys see it
No mater at were the trouble cud be the Toa will always be there.

20 Jul 2013, 03:04 #2

I don't play it often but I have the 360 and wii versions. Its got an interesting collectibles section.

One of our retired staffers was probably owed a place in the credits, someone helping them with developement gave T.T. games one of his pictures of kanoka discs, but he never did receive proper crediting as far as I could tell.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

20 Jul 2013, 04:10 #3

I owned all 3 versions (PC, GBA, DS). Reason? Just because, it was some miscommunication error when it came to my christmas wishlist. :)
Although, I liked the DS version the best for 3 reasons:
1. It was like Bionicle's version of Quake (I love old school FPS games)
2. Rated T, First Person, and challenging in the unlocked Makuta mode.
3. First person :P

The second version I liked was the GBA version, since it was like those old school shoot'em up SNES games. Although, I didn't like how it hold your hand to much by upgrading the toa, and little ball turret thingy. That is why with my future playthroughs, I try to avoid upgrading as much as possible. I really liked the mini games in there than anything else! Plus the chiptune music was the coolest part in the game!

The last version I liked was the PC version. Not as fun because it holds your hand TOO much, espashially in Golden Toa mode. Plus everything is auto targeted. The only thing I liked in there were the funny in-game cutscenes. It also should of been first person. :]

----

Other than that, I play my Bionicle Heroes DS time to time. But I would play Quake over BH DS, just because Quake is faster! :D

20 Jul 2013, 08:46 #4

@matoro

Yeah the game had funny cutscenes

Well l didn't played the GBA versions yet
No mater at were the trouble cud be the Toa will always be there.

21 Jul 2013, 02:34 #6

*Looks at current topic location*

>_<

Indeed.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!