Hows My Tanking?

Post your BIONICLE MOCs here.

Hows My Tanking?

04 Mar 2017, 03:01 #1

News link

I've got a new RC tank design I've been working on. This is a deluxe version of my previous design that used a mere two motors. My new model uses a total of four. Two motors drive the tank around and also power the ammo collection system, while a third motor raises and lowers the cannon. The fourth motor launches the zamor spheres it has collected. You can see the videos I have so far here and here.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

08 Mar 2017, 19:53 #2

Very nice. Love the ammo-pick-up system - it looks very very smooth and sweet. I also like the cool system targets you have set up.

The big white Bionicle MoC overlooking the whole thing is also very cool.

08 Mar 2017, 20:58 #3

Thanks! The ammo pickup works relatively well as long as you don't go nuts trying to pick up every piece of ammo in sight.

Im waiting to do a few final details and get a proper set up to get good pictures of the big white one. You might think of that as a hidden teaser.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!