I think MoD needs new (more) ranks!

Ask questions and provide feedback about Mask Of Destiny here.

I think MoD needs new (more) ranks!

30 Nov 2012, 09:40 #1

I am making ranks.I will post them here and if the mods want they can make them ranks!
Rank One (10 posts) = Wait,no ready ranks!

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''

30 Nov 2012, 16:42 #2

Naw! Not interested. Its not about who can spam the most posts. Its about informative discussion. I would build lots of Lego creations if possible and post them on mask of destiny. But I am too busy trying to get hired by Lego. They are giving me a hard time and not a straight answer. But I am not giving up!

Once I do achieve my ultimate goal, I will be sure to post a blog about it. And that would take some time. :/

30 Nov 2012, 22:48 #3

I haven't seen the need for ranks, especially since we can fill in just about anything we want to go under our names. I also don't want people to think they have to make a bunch of posts to be accepted, and its one less thing to divide us.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

01 Dec 2012, 03:03 #4

I haven't seen post count as being important since "new" old MoD, and I was kinda' young then. Honestly, I'd rather stick with "Toa of Thunder" (it is still "Toa of Thunder", yeah?)
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.

02 Dec 2012, 11:12 #5

OK!Thanks for the info.You can close the topic now!

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''