In the End

Discuss BIONICLE multimedia, from movies and games to music and comics.

In the End

04 Nov 2016, 22:26 #1

Ah, sadness, BIONICLE is R.I.P in peace once more. But hey, we made it well after the first time it ended, and we'll make it again. :) Still my favorite forum to be, despite not as many people being on here.

So, IMO (though most people didn't) I actually quite enjoyed the end. One, it got a concise end, and two, while it had some plotholes, and other issues, it was definitely the best piece of BIONICLE story stuff we've gotten thus far.

It struck me that the lines were much better this time. In particular I enjoyed Pohatu's line about 'I am the Master of Stone! This is my House!'

And, Umarak's untimely death was really cool.

So, what's everyone else's thoughts? Did you enjoy it? Hot discussion topic times are (hopefully) ahead!
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

04 Nov 2016, 22:32 #2

>_< I'm still trying to find a copy of the Blu Ray release of Journey To One, I don't have Netflix or any of the video services that play it.

If you liked it, then that's a good sign my money wont be wasted on it.

Bionicle being what it is, there will always be new content for the fans, regardless of if it's official or not. We can always make our own characters and stories to augment the existing storyline or invent our own continuities, and that's one thing I've really enjoyed about the series.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

04 Nov 2016, 22:38 #3

Info about the blu-ray release : that was only for the first 3 episodes in region five, not 1 (which is America). And (even though they are pirated), you can access the first two easily, and the last two with a little digging, if you can access youtube. I can link them if you want to watch them.
-Vezok

04 Nov 2016, 22:40 #4

You are apparently online right now, in the time it took me to edit that, you had already posted a response XD
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

04 Nov 2016, 22:45 #5

Yup. Should be on for a little while yet.

Anyhow, are you interested in me posting the links, or would you rather find them yourself?
-Vezok

04 Nov 2016, 23:04 #6

If you don't mind grabbing them for me Ill watch them. Im surprised they are on youtube, I guess they want to make the money off of the ads or something there?

I still plan to buy the collection(s) if they ever reach stores around here.

04 Nov 2016, 23:22 #7

I may have mentioned, but these are actually pirated; LEGO didn't post them. But, here are the links:

Prologue, Ep 1, Ep 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

Also, here is the only place I've been able to find the blu-ray available:

EDIT: after looking it up, they've been sold out. Here it is for region 4 on ebay, though (region 4 was the only region I was able to find it on)

Journey to One on Ebay for Resale
-Vezok

30 Dec 2016, 19:37 #8

I was wondering: has someone made a passable MoC of Ekimu's bird yet?

30 Dec 2016, 21:12 #9

I do believe Ekimu's bird is available as an official set, comes in a magazine and mounts to his arm. May take a bit but I might be able to dig up a picture of it, unless your looking for a MOC rather than official content.

30 Dec 2016, 21:37 #10

I don't recall it as an official set, but if it is, so much the better. I just assumed that it wasn't (since I saw all of the sets for winter 2016 and none obviously included the bird).

30 Dec 2016, 22:02 #11

Here's a video talking about the Falcon and some other German exclusive magazine sets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmxFkGJwPo