I am trying to find more information about LEGO's Logistics. Unfortunately, I keep finding irrelevant information, like "This is how LEGOs are made" Ok, that still doesn't answer my question how LEGO's SCM distribution system works in detail. I don't care about how LEGOs are made
Like I have been trying to find information on:
- The basic transportation and warehousing system used
- Third party types/businesses used in the distribution system (What company ships their LEGO sets for them (to distribute among stores like Wal-Mart and such)? What company gives them the plastic for LEGO to make their products?)
- What/who are their source of raw materials/components to build these LEGO sets?
Information that I SOMEHOW managed to find:
- Introduction to LEGO company's history and junk
- How many and where are LEGO's manufacturing sites
Does anyone know where I could find more information on LEGO's Supply Chain? Their website doesn't give a
!>:( I'm serious! Why must they hide on that type of information like that?
Also, does anyone know of anyone who works for LEGO or supports LEGO from a 3rd party? I would like to do a quick interview with them.
What is this all for? It is for a research project relating to my major. I figured I could do a topic on LEGO, because that is my ALL-TIME dream job, and I want to find more information on them. But unfortunately, I am in a field that is relatively new and its difficult to find information online! This post has been edited by Adrninistrator on Nov 13 2011, 09:55 PM