Is anybody playing Minecraft?

For finding common ground on things that are not based around the BIONICLE line.

Is anybody playing Minecraft?

11 Apr 2014, 09:25 #1

If someone plays Minecraft we can make a group in any minecraft server.For example,i play in one bulgarian cracked server Sliven Craft so if you want i can give you the ip and we can play together!!!!

U like the idea? :lol:

I also make youtube videos. ;) ;)

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''

27 Apr 2014, 18:55 #2

I do play it, but on 360 and my Live's been out for about 5 months now. Sorry, Max.
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.

27 Apr 2014, 20:08 #3

I had minecraft since alpha. I seriously somehow managed to be one of the first "Matoro"s when picking out my username. Unfortunately now I get spammed with "Someone tried logging into your 'Matoro' account" - AND unfortunately I could not change email address.

I have honestly never touched that game anymore since 2011. But I can understand why it is a "fun" game. Hey Max, I don't mind playing Minecraft with you sometime in June when school and stuff is all over. I don't have time to invest resources and junk.

I rather go straight up building, like Blockland. Or straight up shooting, like Urban Terror. Or straight up slaying demons, like Brutal Doom. If you have any of those games for PC, I think I might spare some time to play with you after May 25th.

29 Apr 2014, 20:05 #4

@Takal:OK,if you buy or download the pc minecraft in your spare time if you want you can post here! ;D

@Matoro:I dont have any of these games xD :D!I play some online games,but no so often like minecaft.I'll post here when school ends :D (In my country the schoow is eding at the 15th of June).I'll give you an ip to a server i play if you want :D

30 Apr 2014, 13:43 #5

I actually have it for PC, but my laptop barely runs it. Singleplayer is almost impossible and multiplayer probably just wouldn't work.

Still keeping it around. At some point I'll have a computer capable of running it properly.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.

13 Jun 2014, 16:51 #6

Anyone going to get blockland when it comes out on a steam flash sale? I know it's not Minecraft, but still. It's fun!

14 Jun 2014, 05:24 #7

Didn't even see this topic, I've got minecraft on pc and 360. My specialty is redstone, and one of my more interesting creations is a perimeter wall that retracts during the day but surrounds the base at night, built all in survival mode. I'm also pretty good with traps.

What's blockland, another building themed game?
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

19 Jun 2014, 02:45 #8

I've got it on PC. My username is THE_Blastcage, I'm a moderator on a server called Soupcraft.
#ThreatToSurvival

24 Jun 2014, 23:51 #9

Adrninistrator @ Jun 14 2014, 05:24 AM wrote: one of my more interesting creations is a perimeter wall that retracts during the day but surrounds the base at night, built all in survival mode.
Is that on 360 or PC? Know it's probably the latter but getting a perfect minecraft-day clock would be quite the accomplishment on the 360 version

12 Jul 2014, 08:24 #10

Guys I have opened a Minecraft Server YAY (party)
:P :P :P ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D B) B) B)

I will start it in 2 days!

The IP is : 212.117.55.179:25565
If you want you can get in
I want to say something -> Most things are in Bulgarian language,so i recomend you play when im in the server so i can translate bulgarian to english :D

(I am sorry but i will not op anyone)