Kaito6721's Comics

A forum for BIONICLE-related drawings, music and other fan creations.

Kaito6721's Comics

06 Jul 2015, 20:38 #1

Hi, I'm looking for five people who would like to appear in my sprite comic series. All you have to do is to fill the character card:

Name:
Alias (optional):
Element:
Mask:
Sex:
Color scheme:
Personality:
Weapon:

06 Jul 2015, 21:54 #2

Hi!
My character is Toa.
Name: Filo
Alias: Ignikk
Element: Magnetism
Mask: orange Volitak
Sex: male
Color scheme: blue-orange
Personality: inquiring, friendly (Nuparu+Pohatu)
Weapon: sword and Kanoka Disk Launcher

07 Jul 2015, 03:24 #3

Name: The Captain
Alias (optional): "Captain Xorz" (Pronounced Zorz)
Element: Stone
Mask: Huna
Sex: Male
Color scheme: Primarily gray with yellow highlights
Personality: The Captain is essentially a one man power ranger team, trying to show others how to be strong without needing the help of a Toa, not that he has anything against him. In an emergency he gets random Matoran to band together and use their skills to solve problems. He has acquired a giant prototype construction mech that he has re-purposed into a combat mechanoid, but its a last resort kind of thing, so you wont be needing to make a sprite or something of him XP. His Alias, Captain Xorz comes from a virus he encountered that makes him end every sentence by saying "Xorz", so whenever he introduced himself, it would come out as: "I Am the Captain Xorz!". Due to the nature of the virus, he does not realize he's saying it, but thankfully its not contagious. When people ask him why he's saying Xorz, he usually responds with something like: "I didnt say Xorz *xorz*!"
Weapon: "My mighty fists of JUSTICE" As he would put it. He can pilot just about any vehicle or ship that doesn't require a crew, or instruct an improvised group as needed. Hes about as agile as a Matoran can get, but hes more of a fist fighter than a kung fu guy.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

10 Jul 2015, 14:13 #4

I forgot to mention that all of the main characters will be Matoran, sorry. :/

10 Jul 2015, 17:06 #5

One moment, rewriting the form.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

26 Jul 2015, 10:22 #6

Could you be a little more specific about the colors of your characters (for example, I don't know if Captain Xorz is supposed to be light gray, dark gray, light bley, dark bley or gunmetal)?

...Or you can just give me your RZMIK spritesheets. xD

27 Jul 2015, 02:03 #7

Yellow hands and joints, dark gray body, like Metru nui gray. Ill see if I can get a picture of him dug up.