Lego Lighting accessories for MOC and Lego Sets

This is the place to talk about BIONICLE sets.

Lego Lighting accessories for MOC and Lego Sets

28 Jan 2015, 07:31 #1

Here is bright Lego Lighting accessories like saber, light bricks, liteuplamp, liteupStud and many more types of lighting accessories for your
lego creations. what do you think guys about these types of products.

YouTube review link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Z5GJgFdB8

LITE UP BLOCK TEAM

27 Dec 2016, 05:18 #2

Im more of an official elements kind of person, which rules out using third party components for me most of the time, but I do like the results these lighting kits provide.

On Mask Of Destiny, the focus is on BIONICLE products primarily, which are mostly technic/CCBS based, meaning it's harder to hide wires and battery boxes. It would be nice to see a battery box roughly the size of the all-in-one boxes in the picture on top, but with the lights being at the end of a wire more like the lightsaber kits. I bet these would be a big hit at the conventions if the price was right. It would be cool to see a bunch of the larger characters with their eyes and other details lit up.

Have you looked up events like BrickFair and Brick Universe?
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!