LTTP Review/Comment Topic

If you have a BIONICLE story to tell, share it here.

LTTP Review/Comment Topic

24 Jan 2017, 00:55 #1

I think I posted a bunch of nonsense when I originally posted yonder epic on BZP, but all of that is kinda irrelevant now.

I have no idea as to what posting schedule I'm using; I think daily will work unless someone wants it to be faster or slower. The entire epic is 36 chapters + epilogue, though, so I have interest in faster without overwhelming everyone.

I reserve the right to make minor revisions for improvement over the BZP version, should I actually feel like it. The general story isn't changing much, mostly because I don't care. :P

01 Feb 2017, 01:44 #3

Have printed; will review.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

02 Feb 2017, 08:08 #4

Lolz Ghid you're fine. This epic actually took two years of not getting to it before I could sit down & write it to the end, so yarr I'm not holding anything over you.

I missed yesterday; I had a stomachache. I managed today's chapter though - sorry for making your life harder, Baxor. :P

04 Nov 2017, 23:49 #5

I'm about six chapters in right now. I'm still figuring out the tone: most of it seems quite serious but there are funny bits like Tahu's boom box.

You've done well keeping several threads moving at once. I like the one about the "glass cage on the sea floor". I'll have to keep reading to find out how it fits in to the rest of the story.