Mata Nui's power question ??

For all things BIONICLE that don't fit into the other forums.

Mata Nui's power question ??

27 Jul 2013, 13:24 #1

Hello everyone !!

Hey l now this will be a stupid question <_< but does anyone known what kind of elemental power does Mata Nui has ?? l seen the character Mata Nui in action at the last Bionicle movie but still l got curios what kind of elemental power does he possess
No mater at were the trouble cud be the Toa will always be there.

27 Jul 2013, 19:03 #2

I think it is all the elements. But I find it hard to believe at the same time. in Bionicle 2001, it made seem if Mata Nui was the element of Fire...or am confusing that with Tahu?

29 Jul 2013, 18:29 #3

l still don't get it l read on the wiki that he had the power to use gravity also blast energy storms and also when he weared the Ignika he had the power to create weapons but about what type of elemental powers he poses there are no info http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Mata_Nui_%28Being%29 but Makuta Teridax has the elemental powers of shadow

30 Jul 2013, 22:25 #4

I don't think he has any elemental powers as "Toa" Mata Nui. He has some of the Ignika's powers, but I don't believe they're elemental, sort-of like rahkshi ones. To my knowledge, his main "element" is the power of mutation in the Mask of Life.

If you mean as in the Great Spirit robot, he's got everything. Every power present within the Matoran universe would have to be under his control if he was to grant those powers to beings created within that universe, no?
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.

31 Jul 2013, 00:56 #5

I almost said his element was life but then that's the mask power really. The mask of life was just kind of ejected with him in it from his giant robot form when Makuta took over, and then the mask built him a new toa sized body when he landed. It could be he just has the one power and whatever the mask built the body to do.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

10 Aug 2013, 10:12 #6

a so mata nui's elemental power is life but l still don't understand why it's not writen at the Bionicle wiki <_<

11 Aug 2013, 01:17 #7

Probably because there is no official answer and the wiki staff doesn't want to post speculation.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!