MoD Inc.

A forum for BIONICLE-related drawings, music and other fan creations.

MoD Inc.

04 Apr 2013, 18:45 #1

This is the MoD Comics Inc. which every comic is very spetial.
Every comic maker (if he wants,it will show the other members that he is from the MoD Comics Inc.) puts this in his signature:

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/maxthethrax/BioBattle/new.bmp[/IMG]

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''

08 Apr 2013, 14:25 #3

Uh, Max? Aren't you, Fire, and I already part of the Multiverse group, already?
I am Arctic, Matoran of Ice.

"If you do as much as waste my time again, then I will crack your head against your own tombstone!"

"...Those Axonians don't sound very nice."
Axon and Jaller - The Chronicles of Jaller

Arctic's Comics

09 Apr 2013, 11:13 #4

Arctic @ Apr 8 2013, 02:25 PM wrote: Uh, Max? Aren't you, Fire, and I already part of the Multiverse group, already?
Yes we are.

25 May 2013, 15:09 #5

:angry: I am uphappy that you have copied my comic name. I ask I you at least ask me If you want to use my name. And if you don't see the resemblance here it is Phoenix Comix Inc. and MoD Comics Inc. So I ask if you you can change the topic name.
A story begins a hero will emerge...........

Arctic's comics

Shadows of Marendar: Phoenix Comix Incorporations

26 May 2013, 02:06 #7

Ninja @ May 25 2013, 06:45 PM wrote:Calm down, please. Accusing someone of stealing such unoriginal and simple name is a huge exaggeration.
A huge exaggeration? *Laugh* No it isn't. If it is so the maker of the Elder Scrolls was "exaggerating" when Notch called one of his games Scrolls. And unoriginal it took me a whole day to come up with that name! Simple I got nothing against that, but I will not tolerated this!

Arctic's comics

02 Jun 2013, 22:41 #9

fire @ May 25 2013, 07:09 AM wrote: :angry: I am uphappy that you have copied my comic name. I ask I you at least ask me If you want to use my name. And if you don't see the resemblance here it is Phoenix Comix Inc. and MoD Comics Inc. So I ask if you you can change the topic name.
So? There's an old topic on the old bzp called Vaku Comics Inc.
http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234893
I am Arctic, Matoran of Ice.

"If you do as much as waste my time again, then I will crack your head against your own tombstone!"

"...Those Axonians don't sound very nice."
Axon and Jaller - The Chronicles of Jaller

Arctic's Comics

03 Jun 2013, 23:33 #10

Arctic @ Jun 2 2013, 10:41 PM wrote:
fire @ May 25 2013, 07:09 AM wrote: :angry: I am uphappy that you have copied my comic name. I ask I you at least ask me If you want to use my name. And if you don't see the resemblance here it is Phoenix Comix Inc. and MoD Comics Inc. So I ask if you you can change the topic name.
So? There's an old topic on the old bzp called Vaku Comics Inc.
http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234893
There is nothing. No comics. Doesn't really count.

Arctic's comics

04 Jun 2013, 03:53 #11

He hasn't stolen your name. He's just used something that is similar to a part of your name, theres a big difference. I can definatley tell the difference between "Pheonix Comix inc" and "MoD Comics inc". It would certainly be a problem if he had chosen "Pheonikks Comikks" as his name, and I'd have him change his name if that was the case. I hope I didnt add to the confusion when I shrunk his signature image and separated the MoD from comics.

I dont see why the two shouldnt coexist here. Comic/x is just a surname that designates what the business is in, and I found a bunch of companies with their names ending in Comics inc. in google searches.

I would prefer if he used something in place of "MoD" personally, but I gues he's trying to form a union of comic makers on MoD. It might still be better if he chose something besides MoD as the name for his own comics, and then joined that to MoD comics if thats the case.

As far as using the scrolls/elder scrolls arguement, to the best of my understanding Notch had every right to trademark "Scrolls" as a standalone game tittle, he basicly wound up being bullied into giving up the trademark by bethesda. He could have fought bethesda on it, but he chose to work with them and hand the trademark over to them partly because it wasnt that big a deal to him and partly because he would have lost a great deal of money fighting for it. If bethesda wanted scrolls for themselves they should have trademarked "Scrolls" alongside "Elder Scrolls" in the first place.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

05 Jun 2013, 03:21 #12

@Immy: Hey! Long time no see eh? Anyways, the whole 'union' thing would work better if we had more people... and if the people we had were more active but maybe we can each try to contribute?
Honestly, I couldn't care less about what you or anyone else things, I'm just going to kill you becaue you're starting to annoy me.- Xerus, Toa of Shadows

05 Jun 2013, 09:17 #13

fire @ May 25 2013, 03:09 PM wrote: :angry: I am uphappy that you have copied my comic name. I ask I you at least ask me If you want to use my name. And if you don't see the resemblance here it is Phoenix Comix Inc. and MoD Comics Inc. So I ask if you you can change the topic name.
Ok very sory