Music question ??

Discuss BIONICLE multimedia, from movies and games to music and comics.

Music question ??

16 May 2013, 19:18 #1

Hello!!

Does anyone knowns were l can download the Bionicle move along music ??
No mater at were the trouble cud be the Toa will always be there.

16 May 2013, 19:31 #3

Well l just like the music makes feel fucused on work

16 May 2013, 23:22 #5

You can always try seeing if you could find your favourite songs through grooveshark. They have free music you can listen to, Which is always a plus.
To be honest, there are cooler songs ro listen to. Check out tunein.com or DI.FM _ there would be a streaming radio s station that would catch your drift.

17 May 2013, 01:00 #6

So buy the song instead of stealing (downloading) it. I'm sure the people behind it put a lot of work into it and would love to get their reward for it.
I understand your a younger reader Takanuva145, so maybe you just haven't been taught properly that downloading music can be illegal if the songs are intended to be sold through music services like google play or iTunes. It is not always the case, there have been at least two BIONICLE themed songs that were distributed for free by The LEGO Company on their own website. But just because you can find it someplace that doesn't make you pay for it doesn't mean that website has permission from it's makers to give it to everybody for free.

Best check on iTunes or another music service to see if it's listed there, chances are if it was a free song in the first place, it will be free to download from a legitimate music service. If they offer it but you have to pay for it, then trying to download it from anywhere else would probably be stealing it.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

17 May 2013, 15:22 #7

Move Along was posted - for free - on LEGO's home page for a while during the "rescue the band!" promotional stunt. This offer has ended, though, as the promotion is over, so if you want the song now you will either have to purchase it somewhere (it's cheap on services like Spotify, iTunes, etc) or you must find somewhere else to get it. Getting it for free will most likely be through illegal sites. That usually doesn't stop anyone, but just sayin'.

Now, on Spotify, you can get a free account and listen to music whenever you want, with the downside that you get audio advertisements in between songs. You can skip these ads by switching song before it auto-advancs, though, so if you're willing to put up with that little hassle you can indeed get the song - legally - for free, at least on a PC with Spotify. If you want the file available for MP3 players, iPod, smart phone etc, you need to pay (about a dollar?) for the download.
My WIP game: BIONICLE Fighter v11.0 (Updated December 31st)
My stories: Spaced Out | Serenity
My other profiles: List here

02 Jun 2013, 06:28 #8

Ninja @ May 16 2013, 07:37 PM wrote: So buy the song instead of stealing (downloading) it. I'm sure the people behind it put a lot of work into it and would love to get their reward for it.
Are you kidding me? That album is a cheap collection of radio-friendly pop songs.

OP is referring to "Move Along" by The All-American Rejects from the album of the same name. Honestly, though, if you want good TAAR, I recommend their latest album, "Kids in the Street."

As far as specific places to download without pay, I don't know that it's exactly considered ~proper by the MOD admin(s), but if they see fit to leave this post intact, I could certainly show you the ropes via PM.

Protip: don't torrent ever.

Like Katuko said, Spotify is a great place to listen (albeit only at 128kbps), and the album itself is pretty inexpensive on Amazon etc. Like I said, it's not all that and a bag of chips, but if you really want the song/to initiate yourself in TAAR-ology, it's a good place to start. "11:11 PM", "It Ends Tonight", and "Dance Inside" are also good songs from the record.

Edit: Found it in a non-"risque" (by which I mean perfectly safe DL server) location, OP.

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/music/
Go to "songs", click 2006. Right there.
Searching for AOTY 2014.

02 Jun 2013, 18:22 #9

WOW,WOW thank's l think l just found what l was looking for

03 Jun 2013, 01:28 #10

Takanuva145 @ Jun 2 2013, 06:22 PM wrote: WOW,WOW thank's l think l just found what l was looking for
No problem. I've seen at least two posts in which you've asked for previous Bionicle media. Just go back to that site for all further inquiries. Very little Bionicle media isn't on there (Voya Nui Adventure songs, etc).
Searching for AOTY 2014.

03 Jun 2013, 01:36 #11

I don't know that it's exactly considered ~proper by the MOD admin(s)
You might have to help me out on this one ToaOfCheese, if its considered illegal or a violation of the forum's TOS, were not supposed to teach how to do it here or provide links to a source that is not authorized by the artists who made it. If you have posted anything that falls under that, I'd appreciate it if you would remove it for me.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

03 Jun 2013, 01:50 #12

Adrninistrator @ Jun 3 2013, 01:36 AM wrote:
I don't know that it's exactly considered ~proper by the MOD admin(s)
You might have to help me out on this one ToaOfCheese, if its considered illegal or a violation of the forum's TOS, we're not supposed to teach how to do it here or provide links to a source that is not authorized by the artists who made it. If you have posted anything that falls under that, I'd appreciate it if you would remove it for me.
No, no, I haven't. That's exactly why I didn't; I figured it was against TOS to link. I was simply explaining that I wasn't going to publicly give tips to anything against TOS, and that OP would have to purchase etc.
After that, of course, I found the biomedia link, so it's all good either way.
I think. o_o If that's considered a source that isn't authorized, since the free promo is over and all.
Searching for AOTY 2014.