My silly theory topic

For discussion of the BIONICLE mythos and its characters.

My silly theory topic

15 Sep 2009, 18:58 #1

Well, I wasn't sure where to put this so I'll let the Admins decide...

But yeah, perhaps Mata Nui will take control of the new being that we saw at the end of TLR and fight Teridax? Or maybe cause a distraction so that an inside fight can go on? What do you guys think?
I'm currently selling my entire Bionicle/Hero Factory collection, if you're interested PM me

16 Sep 2009, 07:00 #2

This would go in a theories forum, but since we don't have one yet, I'll move this to the Multimedia forum until then.

But just for the record, I don't think he will commandeer the stone giant. It seems too small, and also lacks much in the way of power, I think. It seems more likely for him to use the things at the end of the maze to get the attention of the Great beings and get them to help. But that's just me, and I do have a record of being wrong. XD

Anyways...

Topic nudged. *jingle*

16 Sep 2009, 16:42 #3

I'm not sure about it being too small.

Perhaps they messed up the sizing and its actually HUGE, like the size of Mata Nui, wait no, Teridax.

Also BTW thanks for the move.
I'm currently selling my entire Bionicle/Hero Factory collection, if you're interested PM me

27 Dec 2009, 21:39 #4

Monasti @ Sep 15 2009, 06:58 PM wrote: Well, I wasn't sure where to put this so I'll let the Admins decide...

But yeah, perhaps Mata Nui will take control of the new being that we saw at the end of TLR and fight Teridax? Or maybe cause a distraction so that an inside fight can go on? What do you guys think?
Guess the new comic answers your question? XD

What a terrible fight. Bionicle just keeps getting worse.
Searching for AOTY 2014.

08 Oct 2011, 01:48 #5

If this is now a theories forum, then i might as well put another of my theories here...

Well for those who have read the last parts of Sahmad's tale, you should remember how does Annona insults the Golden Being, he calls him:"a pitiful amalgam of lesser races, bandits, thieves, and, yes,and one thought dead?" One thought dead, the golden being is made out of a Zyglak, A Vortixx, a member of Krekka's species and the piraka(minus Zaktan). So ther is no named Zyglak, the only named Vortixx is Roodaka,but she is not thought dead, the Piraka are not thought dead, so that leaves Krekka's species which has 2 named Cherecters thought dead, Krekka and Sidorak, so it might be that the Golden Being has either Krekka(though its unlikely) or Sidorak

So, what do you think?

08 Oct 2011, 02:14 #6

I think it's supposed to be Zaktan, as a green cloud-like mass was also added into the gold dude. But with the story dead in the water, it looks like we won't know...

08 Oct 2011, 17:34 #7

Ohh..yes i never noticed that part..well its not that dead, the last part of Sahmad's tale is out, but yeah that is the newest update in about a year....

08 Oct 2011, 20:36 #8

But that was months ago, wasn't it?

08 Oct 2011, 21:25 #9

I suppose it's because Greg has a kid now.

But you know it could be a plethora of things that are at least contributing to the story downtime.

09 Oct 2011, 04:37 #10

Yes it was long ago..and in part is also because the BZ forums are down(I dont know why ,dont ask me), Because i think the Yesterday Quest Great Being was going to be a chosen fan theory, and i think also the being that killed Tren Krom

09 Oct 2011, 15:30 #11

EmperorWhenua @ Sep 16 2009, 07:00 AM wrote: But just for the record, I don't think he will commandeer the stone giant. It seems too small, and also lacks much in the way of power, I think. It seems more likely for him to use the things at the end of the maze to get the attention of the Great beings and get them to help. But that's just me, and I do have a record of being wrong. XD
I honestly love this post to pieces.

And I saw the future. Woo.

11 Oct 2011, 07:45 #12

Goldenguy @ Oct 9 2011, 04:37 AM wrote: Yes it was long ago..and in part is also because the BZ forums are down(I dont know why ,dont ask me), Because i think the Yesterday Quest Great Being was going to be a chosen fan theory, and i think also the being that killed Tren Krom
Apart from Greg having a wife and kid, he's also writing the story for some of LEGO's not-canceled lines, like Ninjago.

Before BZP went down, there was indeed a contest to figure out who the disguised Great Being was. All I can remember right now is that it is a male, and not Kapura or any of the other Metru Nui inhabitants (as they got their minds wiped and would thus not remember being a Great Being at all). Neither is it any of the Toa Mata.

With BZP down, Greg is also no longer being sent questions about the storyline, and he can't really go in and comment on something to the fanbase at large, as he doesn't have a blog on the official BIONICLE site (I always wondered why not, it would be a nice place to post the answers to his questions. I see people quote him from BZP all the time instead).
My WIP game: BIONICLE Fighter v11.0 (Updated December 31st)
My stories: Spaced Out | Serenity
My other profiles: List here