New Lego Xmas Tree Set With Lights

For finding common ground on things that are not based around the BIONICLE line.

New Lego Xmas Tree Set With Lights

26 Dec 2016, 12:14 #1

Lite up block releases new Xmas tree with light. This set combined with LUS-02 and LUS-03 and Powered by USB / 3xAAA batteries.

watch product video:-https://youtu.be/lAdMyPnDv68

LITE UP BLOCK TEAM

27 Dec 2016, 04:30 #2

Does it come with the parts to build the tree, or is the price just for the lighting kit? It's a neat idea, though the scale and size of the lights don't compliment the tree quite as well as it does the larger modular buildings.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

27 Dec 2016, 20:37 #3

Yup, I agree (especially relating to the large battery box). That said, I make a LEGO Christmas display for my family every year from the LEGO Christmas sets, and that's basically the same tree (minus lights of course), and if I could find a nifty way to fit it in, that would actually be really cool to include.

Anyhow, nifty lighting displays are nifty as always.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!