Prepare For Toa-Fall

Post your BIONICLE MOCs here.

Prepare For Toa-Fall

07 Apr 2017, 03:36 #1

MOC Page

Let me know what you think, I intend to update it a bit once I've got some free time, so suggestions are welcome.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

09 Apr 2017, 05:13 #2

Hmm, from the teaser you posted earlier I was expecting more black limb parts. I like black/white contrast (preference) and the gray and white is a bit muddy. However, that is definitely excusable on a MoC of this size, and also because a lot of those parts don't come in black. However, if it is possible, consider this a suggestion: more black in the limb area.

Also the robot seems to be sparsely armored. Again: size excuse, but it looks a little scrappy. That also might have been the point, without knowing the Titanfall thing this was based on I can't tell tbh.

Other than that, I see some really brilliant building techniques, especially the use of turntables to support the weight of large limbs while also allowing for posability. The top part with the six chests going around in a circle is definitely cool.

(8/10 :P)