Quest for the Mask Card 197?

For all things BIONICLE that don't fit into the other forums.

Quest for the Mask Card 197?

Jul 22 2016, 01:09 PM #1

I have been a long time Bionicle fan, but only recently got into the Quest for the Masks TCG. I had a question for anyone that might be more experienced. Can anyone confirm the existence (or lack of) card 197? it's the last card i'm missing, however i can't find any information about it. Even this list/gallery of cards http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=168918 skips right from 196 to 198. Does anyone have this card, or have information about it simply not existing? Thanks for any help.

Jul 22 2016, 01:10 PM #2

I have been a long time Bionicle fan, but only recently got into the Quest for the Masks TCG. I had a question for anyone that might be more experienced. Can anyone confirm the existence (or lack of) card 197? it's the last card i'm missing, however i can't find any information about it. Even this list/gallery of cards http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=168918 skips right from 196 to 198. Does anyone have this card, or have information about it simply not existing? Thanks for any help. I would really like to complete my collection, or to know whether i am secretly done somehow.

Jul 22 2016, 09:05 PM #3

Hmm. Pretty odd. I've played the game before, but I don't really see anything about a card 197. Sorry.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

Jul 22 2016, 09:19 PM #4

I'm checking out the old articles now and tossing an email to someone who might know for you, but I'm pretty sure there was one specific card that was never released.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

Jul 23 2016, 01:41 AM #5

From posting similar topics across several forums, I've found out that apparently 197 was never released...until later BUT NOT as a first edition. Since most people wanted it edition, few people apparently have it. I'd love to get my hands on it though.

Jul 23 2016, 02:24 AM #6

Yeah, it looks like you found something more helpful on BZPower already. Mark replied with the information below:

"Card 197 does not exist in the wild. I did have an exchange with someone official from Upper Deck who said they were looking at a proof card of Card 197, so somebody might be able to get their hands on that, but I doubt it.

Then there is this: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/2294 ... -card-197/

I am not 100% positive about the veracity of the image of the card."
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!