Vote on your favorite BIONICLE topics.

Rayg or Razor

Jan 10 2013, 10:17 AM #1

Rayg or Razor?

Total votes: 8
6(75%)
2(25%)

Rayg kit or Razor kit?

For me the razor kit is better for comics,but the rayg is good for comics and games

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''

Jan 11 2013, 12:38 AM #2

Context?
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.

Jan 11 2013, 04:48 AM #3

That is too little Information for most people to go by, first we dont know what those names pertain to, and then what they are going to be used for.

Rayg is a BZP member who made a bunch of very detailed sprite kits and you made a comic topic recently, so Im going to guess the other name is another sprite kit maker and art style. I couldnt make any recomendation between the two without seeing them both, but as long as the writing in the comic is good and the characters are recognizable it shouldnt matter.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

Jan 11 2013, 07:12 PM #4

@Takal:No,just know which kit will have more chises.
@Administrator:Rayg kit or Razor kit.
9I willl edit it

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''

Mar 5 2013, 02:46 AM #6

Adrninistrator @ Jan 10 2013, 08:48 PM wrote: Im going to guess the other name is another sprite kit maker and art style.
I used to use Razor in the Season 1 Part One. But now I use RZMIK.
I am Arctic, Matoran of Ice.

"If you do as much as waste my time again, then I will crack your head against your own tombstone!"

"...Those Axonians don't sound very nice."
Axon and Jaller - The Chronicles of Jaller

Arctic's Comics

Sep 9 2013, 09:13 PM #7

What/Who is Rayg and Razor??
“Right. I can tell from the bat wings and the leeches that you three are just all happy-smiles and rainbows.”
― Greg Farshtey