RC Ball Launcher Tank

Post your BIONICLE MOCs here.

RC Ball Launcher Tank

22 Sep 2015, 20:50 #1

The short description, if you haven't seen it before, is that it uses an internal conveyor belt to lift zamor spheres off the ground as it drives forward. When it drives in reverse, any captured ammo is launched one at a time. You can drive froward on either tread and make wide U turns to aim it at targets without losing captured ammo.

Longer description and videos here
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

24 Sep 2015, 04:28 #2

You're going to turn that contraption into a Bi-Pedal weapon in the next 50 iterations!!! :D Metal Gear!

25 Sep 2015, 03:50 #3

Sadly I lack the parts and budget to do that, not necessarily the knowledge however.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

13 Oct 2015, 19:36 #4

That looks great! Much more visually appealing and hopefully marketable. Doesn't look like functionality has suffered at all.
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.