Shadows of Marendar: Phoenix Comix Incorporations

A forum for BIONICLE-related drawings, music and other fan creations.

12 Mar 2013, 03:30 #1

This is it! Same name and characters just a whole new story origin and more.
I give credit to bladetitan974 and all the contributors to RZMIK. I also give credit to the contributors of the UAKN kit(~the Ultimate Accessory Kit: Nerogasis~)

Beginnings of war:

Characters

Comic 1

Comic 2

Comic 3

Comic 4

Comic 5

Comic 6

Comic 7

Comic 8

Season 2
Phoenix Comix Inc. The Movie:The Legend War

Part 1

I need a pgs or gs for my new series so if you want you can be one.

Now accepting pgses and gses. Just PM me a:
Bio:
Sprite:(I'll make em myself if they aren't in RZMIK)
PGS or GS:
Powers:
Good, Bad. or Neutral:

PGSes:
1. Dr.Giggles
2. ArcticFreeze17

Gses.
A story begins a hero will emerge...........

Arctic's comics

26 May 2013, 23:43 #2

I am annoucing that Phoenix Comix Inc. will be shut down PERMANENTLY on MOD because I haven't been getting any views lately and also the fact that I don't seem to get any comments or feedback. In addition my title has been copied so yeah I don't really care anymore :/ . So I am leaving MOD.

Arctic's comics

28 May 2013, 23:57 #3

Hopefully you'll have better luck elsewhere then, sorry I couldn't pop in to give you any feedback before. I don't think I even noticed this one until earlier today.

At the very least, the background seems to work pretty good, and the silhouetted text is easy enough to read. Overall it's better to look at than the usual sprite comics I see with a plain white background. The story could maybe use a prologue page to give people a better idea of what their getting into. Comic number four has a dead link. As for the name being copied, maybe you could call it "Phoenix Comix Inc.'s Shadows Of Marendar" to differentiate it.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

30 May 2013, 11:09 #4

fire @ May 26 2013, 11:43 PM wrote: I am annoucing that Phoenix Comix Inc. will be shut down PERMANENTLY on MOD because I haven't been getting any views lately and also the fact that I don't seem to get any comments or feedback. In addition my title has been copied so yeah I don't really care anymore :/ . So I am leaving MOD.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

''Golyo after the Great Cataclism!''

02 Jun 2013, 22:42 #5

Ok so after seeing the comments I have decided to return A SECOND TIME. *Trumpet Fanfare* :D Yeah I m back! But I would like it if somebody applied for pgs.

Arctic's comics

03 Jun 2013, 01:53 #6

What exactly are pgses and gses?

Im sure their some kind of guest character/appearance thingy, but Im not sure what the differences are.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

03 Jun 2013, 06:17 #7

Hey fire, do you create your own sprites? If so, they're pretty nice. I also do like the popping eyeballs for that comedic style.

03 Jun 2013, 23:31 #8

Adrninistrator @ Jun 3 2013, 01:53 AM wrote:What exactly are pgses and gses?

Im sure their some kind of guest character/appearance thingy, but Im not sure what the differences are.
Pgses means permanent guest stars. Gses mean just Guest Stars (One comic only)
Also for sprites just tell me how you want to look like or a brief illustration and Ill make em myself.
Toa of Energy @ Jun 3 2013, 06:17 AM wrote:Hey fire, do you create your own sprites? If so, they're pretty nice. I also do like the popping eyeballs for that comedic style.
I don't make my own sprites I get them from Bzpower (Yes I have a Bzpower account). I do have to give credit as well.

Arctic's comics

14 Jun 2013, 03:55 #9

fire @ Jun 3 2013, 03:31 PM wrote:
Adrninistrator @ Jun 3 2013, 01:53 AM wrote:What exactly are pgses and gses?

Pgses means permanent guest stars. Gses mean just Guest Stars (One comic only)
Also for sprites just tell me how you want to look like or a brief illustration and Ill make em myself.
Toa of Energy @ Jun 3 2013, 06:17 AM wrote:Hey fire, do you create your own sprites? If so, they're pretty nice. I also do like the popping eyeballs for that comedic style.
I don't make my own sprites I get them from Bzpower (Yes I have a Bzpower account). I do have to give credit as well.
I do the same thing with PGS's and GS's on mine too. Like when I had Takal as a PGS. Oh yeah. Max, if you are viewing this, I have finally implemented your GS as something that i won't spoil.

I do the same with sprites I take them, but some, like the Kiril I'm using for teh BIONICLE in Minecraft version of Takal, are of my own making.
I am Arctic, Matoran of Ice.

"If you do as much as waste my time again, then I will crack your head against your own tombstone!"

"...Those Axonians don't sound very nice."
Axon and Jaller - The Chronicles of Jaller

Arctic's Comics