Switched!

Post your BIONICLE MOCs here.

06 Mar 2017, 01:28 #2

Looks lovely. I'd say you ought to have got a few games for it but it looks like it's been bricked already.

Any objection to me posting this on our news page?

MAybe you could make interchangeable face-plates that depict games?
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

07 Mar 2017, 04:12 #4

Thank you!

Also, Terraria would play well into a faceplate, if you ever make one.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

08 Mar 2017, 19:46 #5

Excellent system MoC; very nice and looks like the real thing. I approve.

09 Mar 2017, 05:26 #6

As I said back on another forum this was posted on, great job on this one. Can the Joy-Cons detach?
One of the original seven of the Kanohi Force.

Long live Good Guy.

14 Mar 2017, 17:28 #7

Initial Reaction: Why on earth is Ghid posting pictures of the Nintendo Switch in the MoC'ing section? :P

It looks about perfect to me, but given a) my relative ignorance with how the Nintendo Switch really looks, and B) my inexperience with realistic system-based MoC'ing, that's about all I have. Looks great, though.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!