The Kanohi Force

For all things BIONICLE that don't fit into the other forums.

04 Jan 2017, 05:08 #2

There's nothing wrong with a smaller community. Even on larger websites some people tend to gravitate towards a smaller group of friends, so its more or less just like getting together with the same friends to play games or watch movies, etc every week. What matters is if your enjoying what you do together, if that's the case, outside opinion doesn't matter.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

08 Jan 2017, 01:16 #3

Well, I'm fascinated. Tell me more.

And yeah, I actually really prefer the smaller community myself. Places like BZP seem a little bit over-crowded to me. The TTV Message boards are a good place, but in my mind I struggle to talk about BIONICLE any place other than here. Anyhow, yeah, I like the small communities.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

11 Jan 2017, 03:42 #5

There's an entire wiki devoted to the subject:http://kanohi-force.wikia.com/wiki/Kanohi_Force_Wikia

Basically it's an insane BZP comedy which I found to be mind-numbing, like most BZP comedies...that expanded into a social group that did art. Or something like that.

Not to say that Ghid is a bad comedy writer - he did a parody of one of my other BZP epics that was pretty good - but that one just didn't fit my taste. Oh well.

11 Jan 2017, 20:51 #7

Is there a market for me reposting that epic & possibly Tales of Extrenix on yonder website? I can do that if there is interest, I suppose.

I can see that comedy still, so relax. I'll get to reading it in time.

15 Jan 2017, 04:38 #9

Ghidora131 @ Jan 14 2017, 04:32 PM wrote:
fishers64 @ Jan 11 2017, 03:51 PM wrote: Is there a market for me reposting that epic & possibly Tales of Extrenix on yonder website? I can do that if there is interest, I suppose.

I can see that comedy still, so relax. I'll get to reading it in time.
I'm not sure. See how the other epics that are posted are received
??? This forum is dead, Ghidora.

16 Jan 2017, 19:03 #11

You're confusing me. I asked you if you wanted me to repost my epics here on MoD.

16 Jan 2017, 19:08 #12

I think the policy is that if the author(s) are fine with it being posted, than you can post it. Actually, if your specific about the work not actually being yours than it probably doesn't matter. We aren't horribly strict about that sort of thing, unless its on the front page. I know that you would need author permission for front page.

But yeah, any epics you have posted elsewhere are welcome to be posted here. I'm usually the only person around that forum these days, so some fresh stuff would be nice.
-Vezok

17 Jan 2017, 23:52 #13

I'm the author of epics that I posted on BZP. I was thinking of reposting those over here if people wanted to read them.

23 Jan 2017, 14:18 #15

fishers64 @ Jan 17 2017, 11:52 PM wrote: I'm the author of epics that I posted on BZP. I was thinking of reposting those over here if people wanted to read them.
Yes! Please! Do so. Besides, I've never read a classicly bad BZP comedy before. It'll be nice to shudder in awkwardness :P. But really, feel free to post whatever in the fanfics section, either of you. At the very least I'll take the time to rip them to shreds ... UM, I mean review them. Yeah, that's totally what I meant.
-Vezok