Toa Vahkiti Revamp (By Vahkiti)

Post your BIONICLE MOCs here.

Toa Vahkiti Revamp (By Vahkiti)

31 Mar 2017, 23:16 #1

News link

This is a feedback topic I've posted on behalf of Vahkiti. You can see his creation in the link above.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

09 Apr 2017, 05:20 #2

At first brush, I'm really tempted to say that this MoC has too many colors. However, all of the colors fit together with each other well and compliment each other. It's definitely a marked improvement over the original though.

I also think the related vehicle is very nice. Silver and light blue are good friends. It is clear that Vahkiti understands how to make colors fit together on a design. Nice work.

21 May 2017, 00:43 #3

I'd have to agree, at least on the front side, with fishers about the colors. On the back side though, it looks quite well done, especially with the Vahi. As far as construction and parts used (especially that Pridak-foot on the arm), it looks incredible, and your integration of new armour pieces with old works seemlessly.

One thing I did notice though was the white skull used. I like it, but I can't remember where it came from, as traditional Toa skulls were white. I'll have to start doin' some research!

Overall though, great job!
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

08 Jun 2017, 22:01 #5

Ghidora131 @ May 21 2017, 03:43 PM wrote: And Baxor, that came from Takanuva.
Ah, that would explain it. That's a set I've always REALLY wanted, but it was always too expensive.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!