What is creativity

A forum for BIONICLE-related drawings, music and other fan creations.

What is creativity

Jun 8 2017, 04:22 AM #1

Creativity is the process of writing anything in unique way. Creative writing is the way of expressing the writer’s feelings and thoughts in unique way. Creative writing can be defined as any type of writing that is written with the creativity of mind: fiction writing, poetry writing, creative nonfiction writing. The best way to increase your proficiency in creative writing is to write, write compulsively. Creativity involves taking risks, challenge assumptions, and considering things in different way.

This user (rogerafrance) has been identified as a spam bot,

I removed a link that was embedded in this post, which appeared to be using an exploit to load tracking mechanisms (at the very least) onto my computer when my mouse hovered over the link, even without me clicking on it. I recommend anyone who looked at this topic before I made this post to have a trusted antivirus scan their computer, especially if your mouse highlighted the link contained in his post.

Jun 8 2017, 09:38 PM #2

Insightful point, and well made. For me, I also try to make sure I edit, edit, edit. I tend to come up with cool ideas and then convey them in completely terrible ways, and editing my thoughtful ideas really helps me streamline them.

Out of interest, are you a writer?

Anyhow, welcome to the forums! It's great to have you.
I'll twist hakann's head so far he can stare himself in the eye
-Vezok

'Yo, yo Piraka' is still alive!!!

Jun 9 2017, 02:20 AM #3

The user account rogerafrance has been identified as a spam bot,

I removed a link that was embedded in his post, which appeared to be using an exploit to load tracking mechanisms (at the very least) onto my computer when my mouse hovered over the link, even without me clicking on it. I recommend anyone who looked at this topic before I made this post to have a trusted antivirus scan their computer, especially if your mouse highlighted the link contained in his post.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!