What would be your ideal dream job as a Matoran?

For all things BIONICLE that don't fit into the other forums.

What would be your ideal dream job as a Matoran?

16 Mar 2014, 20:09 #1

If you were a matoran, from Mata Nui, inside Mata Nui [Robot], Metru Nui, Voya Nui, etc...
What would be your ideal dream job for that place you live on? You might have to Role-Play as a matoran for a bit. Would it be forging masks from Ta-Metru? Or making art and structures from Po-Koro? Or become a weaver from Ga-Koro (Yeah, a dude can commute from their Koro to Ga-Koro to weave with the ladies :D )? Become a sidekick (busboy) for the Toa Metru/Nuva/etc?

Well, if my time hasn't been taken up for serving as someone's translator, my idea job on Mata Nui would be a bird trainer. Commuting from Ko-Koro to Le-Koro to study and learn to tame wild birds from the Le-Matoran, to someday become a trainer for birds. I defiantly want to ride on a bird's back...even though I am sort of afraid of heights. Ha ha!

17 Mar 2014, 01:03 #2

Hard for me to say, my toa character's home has a little bit of everything, a room for mask making, another for weapon making, etc. I imagine his interests as a toa are the same as if he were a matoran. If we imagine this is on the official story and mata nui, Id say construction or engineering.
Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!

14 Jul 2014, 01:14 #3

I would probably be run my own trading post in Onu-Koro.

17 Jul 2014, 02:35 #4

Matoro @ Mar 16 2014, 08:09 PM wrote: If you were a matoran, from Mata Nui, inside Mata Nui [Robot], Metru Nui, Voya Nui, etc...
What would be your ideal dream job for that place you live on? You might have to Role-Play as a matoran for a bit. Would it be forging masks from Ta-Metru? Or making art and structures from Po-Koro? Or become a weaver from Ga-Koro (Yeah, a dude can commute from their Koro to Ga-Koro to weave with the ladies :D )? Become a sidekick (busboy) for the Toa Metru/Nuva/etc?

Well, if my time hasn't been taken up for serving as someone's translator, my idea job on Mata Nui would be a bird trainer. Commuting from Ko-Koro to Le-Koro to study and learn to tame wild birds from the Le-Matoran, to someday become a trainer for birds. I defiantly want to ride on a bird's back...even though I am sort of afraid of heights. Ha ha!
I saw this on BZP too. If I was on Mata Nui, I'd want to be a ferry operator and a member of the Ga-Koro Defense Force, but if I was on Metru Nui I would run a shifty black-market shop in Ta-Metru where I make and sell weapons and protodermis disks made with protodermis I syphon from the Great Foundary.
Currently working on translating the Bionicle Retrospective and scripting three Bionicle plays. That's right, I said plays. Based off 2001-2002 Ga-, Ko-, and Ta-Koro. Cause I can.

Ta-Koro based "****** ** *******" (title classified):
Takua: "O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention, a kingdom for a stage, Tohunga to act, and Turaga to behold the swelling scene!"